tagged by @tophat-95
1} Who is your favourite celebrity? You should show us a picture of them in all their glory in a set
- Well, I can never just chose one, so.... top three are Kurt Cobain, Winona Ryder, and Misha Collins. This was incredibly hard, don't make me do this again.
2} What is your favourite fandom? Fandoms are the best, better than anything a hipster could dream up
- Oh my god. What did I just say? Sh.it, oh well. For me, the Supernatural fandom and the Beatles fandom are tied. They both have so much homko gayness in them.
3} Do you have a favourite color or many? You should add a lot of your favourite colours in the set, because you know, they're your favourite colour (s)
- I love black, I wear it all the time, but my favorite colors that I don't wear are purple and red, so voila.
4} Do you enjoy food and if so (don't lie to me, everyone loves food and if they don't they're either lying, or they really don't like food) you should show us that food.
- Ermahgerd, pizza. PIZZA. And lasanga. And turkey sandwiches. Okay, I have to stop here before I get hungry.
5} Music. Who is your favourite singer/band and what is a good music line you think of?
- Fu.ck limiting this. Off the top of my head: Nirvana, The Rolling Stones, Florence + the Machine, Marina and the Diamonds, The Beatles, Daft Punk, Sufjan Stevens, Hole, Modest Mouse, The Smiths, MOTHER FU,CKING PINK FLOYD. And music line? At the current moment, it is the title for this set: "You're the train that crashed my heart, you're the glitter in the dark, Ohh, Laura, you're more than a superstar" from Laura, by Bat for Lashes.
6} Do you have a fictional character you keep close to your heart?
- Audrey Horne, Dale Cooper, and the Log Lady all from Twin Peaks, Seeley Booth from Bones, Dean Winchester from Supernatural, and Than, Trisha Cappelletti, and Matthew Derringer from TMPGIS.
Never know anyone to tag so yeah.